cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

StuartJ
New Contributor
Hi,

Can I request to get this device released please. Serial no. 02301412240569 ( photo attached )

Kind regards
Stuart
6 REPLIES 6

StuartJ
New Contributor
Hi Sam, that's great news. 🙂 I've just added it to ExtremeCloud IQ. Working great.

Thanks again for all your help.

Kind regards
Stuart

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Stuart, I have good news! We heard back from the original owner and were able to free up this device for you. Looks like we made the Dec 1st deadline after all 😃 

Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

StuartJ
New Contributor
Hi Sam, thanks for the feedback and update. I like your confidence on this so I'll keep hold of this AP230. If it can't be released, then I've still got an extra wall mount which is handy in itself. 🙂

Kind regards
Stuart

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Stuart, happy to help! The process for these situations is that I reach out to the original owner 3 times, with a day in between each contact attempt. If I don't hear from the original owner, I reach out to their old Extreme account team to see if they can approve the transfer for us. If the account team can't help us, we'd need to go to your local SE team to start the process of transferring ownership without contacting the original owner, which is unfortunately something I can't do. 

For your device, I did not hear back from the original owner, and the account team has not responded to me yet, but that could be because of the holiday week last week. I know the SE process can take some time, and given your deadline I don't think we'll be able to have this device freed up for you before your 14 days are up. I'm pretty confident we will be able to help you, but not before the 1st I'm sorry to say.
GTM-P2G8KFN