cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

MauricioM
New Contributor
hi, i get this Aerohive model: AP230, from my office, the previous owner of the device dont works in the office anymore, and he doesnt remember his extremeNetworks account, you could release the device so i can register pleace, the serial number is 02301405210761
6 REPLIES 6

MauricioM
New Contributor
i was waiting about this treat, now can you release the device? the last owner dont remember his account

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
I'm sorry, but I'm not able to share any of the original owners information. I've sent another email yesterday, and will send our final check in message to the original owner tomorrow. After that if we still do not have a response, I'll reach out to the old account team to see if they can help us.

MauricioM
New Contributor
can you give me the email of the original owner?, i dont know which email he use to register the device, so i will contact him directly

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
The process for these kinds of requests generally goes: I reach out to the original owner 3 times, with a business day in between to give them time to respond. If I don't hear back from the original owner, I go to the old account team to see if they can shed any light on the situation. If they can't help us, then we'd need to contact your local sales team to see if they can help us with the transfer. If we get to the last step, I'll need to know generally where you're located so I can find a local sales engineer to connect you to.
GTM-P2G8KFN