Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP305C not reflecting on cloud

AP305C not reflecting on cloud

DebendraC
New Contributor
Hi Team,

AP305C is not reflecting on the cloud. The device is onboarded but not going online.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello, thank you for letting me know. The device says it registered to a new VHM last Friday. Are you getting the same error when you try to add the device to your inventory? 

If you were able to add it but it did not come online, I would recommend the steps outlined in this guide.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

SamPirok
Community Manager
Hello, thank you for letting me know. The device says it registered to a new VHM last Friday. Are you getting the same error when you try to add the device to your inventory? 

If you were able to add it but it did not come online, I would recommend the steps outlined in this guide.

DebendraC
New Contributor
Hi Sam Pirok,
I tried again but no progress AP305C is still offline. Please help us here as soon as possible to gert resolved the issue.

SamPirok
Community Manager
Hello, thank you for reaching out and for sharing that error message. Could you try adding it one more time for me?

DebendraC
New Contributor

The following devices failed:

• 03052110123972A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.As we removed from onboarded account and want to onboard in another account the above error showed.
GTM-P2G8KFN