Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help! Error: A stake record of the device was found in the redirector

Please help! Error: A stake record of the device was found in the redirector

JoseP
New Contributor
Hi,

I am having issues adding 2 AP230s to my extremeIQ. I am getting the following error:

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector

the serial number to both AP230 are as follow:

someone please help me! I need to get these running. 

11 REPLIES 11

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Jose, unfortunately I haven't heard back from the original owner yet. We have one more check in to go. The procedure in general is that we check in with the original owner 3 times, with a business day in between each check in to give them time to respond. If all three emails go unanswered, I move on to their old account team to see if they can help us out or know anything about the devices in question. If they can't help us, we'll have to reach out to your local sales engineer to help us with the Support Policy for Used Secondary Market Equipment procedure. If we do need to go to the sales team, I'll need to know generally where you're located so I can find a local sales engineer to connect you to. 

JoseP
New Contributor
@Sam Pirok Thank you for looking into this matter. Have you by any chance received a response yet? ​

JoseP
New Contributor
Thank you Sam! I will be looking forward to a resolution.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Jose, thanks for letting us know about this, and for sending those pictures. I'll need to get permission from the original owner to remove the old records for these devices that are causing that error for you. I've emailed the original owner just now, and I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them on this request. Please feel free to check in with me here any time for an update.

JoseP
New Contributor
GTM-P2G8KFN