cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XCC AP created an ap-report.txt

XCC AP created an ap-report.txt

Extreme_Learner
New Contributor III

Hi I have an AP on XCC that keeps crashing and factory re-settin, XCC AP created an ap-report.txt but i cant find how to download it ? Can someone point me in the direction please ?

I did see a previous question for the eariler controller type but this doesn’t apply to XCC

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Extreme_Learner
New Contributor III

Thanks guys

Really appreciate the help. Turned out to be faulty cabling to the AP, New patch lead and directly onto the switch and problems disappeared. So out with the fluke and see what the problem is . 

Graeme

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Extreme_Learner
New Contributor III

Thanks guys

Really appreciate the help. Turned out to be faulty cabling to the AP, New patch lead and directly onto the switch and problems disappeared. So out with the fluke and see what the problem is . 

Graeme

Doug
Extreme Employee

Ovais is correct, we would want to see that data so we can figure out what happened. Does any other ap in that port experience any issues? Does the problem follow the ap? 

Regards,  

Doug

Doug Hyde
Director, Technical Support / Extreme Networks

Ovais_Qayyum
Extreme Employee

Hi,

You should be able to download the AP tech support dump file by following the procedure below. The tech support dump will have AP configuration, logs and any crash info that was recorded at the time of crash.  

75932eee2a9e4e0f9fecc3e135c9311c_1faf5cf6-fe52-4c04-9478-6d01c8d84754.png

Regards,

Ovais

GTM-P2G8KFN