cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

application analytics engine "127.0.0.1 does not support network services dashboard"

application analytics engine "127.0.0.1 does not support network services dashboard"

Joshua_Puusep
New Contributor III
Hello,

We just implemented an analytics testbed in netsight 7.0.5.12. If I look at the network services in the analytics dashboard tab, it reports the data properly. However, if i create a report using "Network Service Response Time Data" within report designer and try to view the report, it gives me the pop-up message "127.0.0.1 does not support network services dashboard".

Is this by design? Thanks much.

8 REPLIES 8

Honestly I got caught up with other projects and this fell off my radar. I just tested it in chrome and as Ron mentioned, it's sporadic. I'll open a case with GTAC now and provide an update.

Vesna
New Contributor II
Hi Joshua,

did you find solution for this problem?

Tnx!

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
OK it works sometimes but it's very inconsistent - it works better if you never use F5 to refresh the whole screen (at least in my setup) - only use the refresh icon in the GUI.

Which web browser do you use ?

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Hi Joshua.

I've 7.0.6 running and see the same issue.
I don't think that this is by design, if the report is available it should work and show the correct data.

Cheers,
Ron
GTM-P2G8KFN