cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine DeviceView and Interface Summary

Combine DeviceView and Interface Summary

MichaelM1
New Contributor II

I dont know if this is the proper location to submit feature request or not, but I have a request that would help me tremendously.

I can get most of the information I need from the Interface Summary page in XMC on about my switches...everything except the VLAN information for each port.  This does not appear to be a select-able column to add in this view and I have to open the Device View page to get this information.  This is also the same for the interface neighbors information and a few others that I find having to click back and forth trying to compare information.

It seems like these two views could easily be combined into a single view or have the VLAN, Nieghbors, PVID, Roles, etc...  columns from the Device View page also be select-able on the Interface Summary page.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ryan_Yacobucci
Extreme Employee
Hello, 

For feature requests I would ask that you create a case, that would be the best way to get a feature request submitted.

Thanks
-Ryan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ryan_Yacobucci
Extreme Employee
Hello, 

For feature requests I would ask that you create a case, that would be the best way to get a feature request submitted.

Thanks
-Ryan
GTM-P2G8KFN