cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring Purview Appliance - What are console settings to serial into appliance? Any helpful advice for configuring?

Configuring Purview Appliance - What are console settings to serial into appliance? Any helpful advice for configuring?

Don1
New Contributor
Configuring Purview Appliance for the first time - What is the console settings to serial into appliance? Any additional information concerning initial set up?
3 REPLIES 3

Jeremy_Gibbs
Contributor
If its a server appliance, you turn it on and plug in a keyboard / display. If you are not getting any output, maybe the appliance is dead? I have a purview appliance. I am not sure about a serial connection to it however.

Don1
New Contributor
Tried that. This is a brand new appliance and we are attempting to put an .iso image on it. I was trying to figure out console connection settings to attempt the install. Does anyone know what the settings might be? Is there a particular instruction set for how to install and set up a new purview appliance? Thanks.

Jeremy_Gibbs
Contributor
Can't you just connect a keyboard / monitor? Then you just follow the on-screen instructions.. etc..
GTM-P2G8KFN