cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-mail when new xos firmware is released.

e-mail when new xos firmware is released.

Rey_Juan_Carlos
Contributor

Hi to all.

I'd like to recieve an e-mail when new xos firmware is released. Somebody know how?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Robert_Haynes
Extreme Employee

Hello.

On The Hub (community.extremenetworks.com) you can select Product Announcements -> Switching & Routing Announcements and via the Options button (top right) select "Subscribe to RSS Feed".

You can also Edit your Preferences and go to Subscriptions & Notifications -> My Subscriptions and make modifications there.

XMC / XIQ-SE no longer has a "Check for Firmware Updates" option and I do not believe there is any other notification/subscription update service provided. Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Rey_Juan_Carlos
Contributor

Thanks a lot Robert.

Bartek
New Contributor III

Hi,

I've uploaded my custom XIQ Workflow, you can check this out: https://github.com/bspiewa/check-se-software-workflow

It's not an ideal solution but it works fine for me, tested on XIQ-SE 23.7.11.6 linux image but I believe it should work on any appliance based on Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS. Example e-mail result:

Bartek_0-1700773934540.png

Robert_Haynes
Extreme Employee

Hello.

On The Hub (community.extremenetworks.com) you can select Product Announcements -> Switching & Routing Announcements and via the Options button (top right) select "Subscribe to RSS Feed".

You can also Edit your Preferences and go to Subscriptions & Notifications -> My Subscriptions and make modifications there.

XMC / XIQ-SE no longer has a "Check for Firmware Updates" option and I do not believe there is any other notification/subscription update service provided. Thank you.

Not all releases are posted here - eg VOSS 9.0 got released back in October without any announcement.

GTM-P2G8KFN