Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude Traffic from Analytics Dashboard

Exclude Traffic from Analytics Dashboard

Ahmed_Haroun
New Contributor III

Hi,

i have opened a case with GTAC which they have converted it to FR, and somehow i am not Ok with that, i feel that the answer is within the community somehow.

i am trying to exclude traffic from Analytics Dashboard, using the below method,

https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000082263

teh example given is not working, as it excludes only the last IP in the statement, GTAC said that the AND OR function does not work in the code, but still i am sure that there should be another way to accomplish teh same.

did anyone achieved good results with this filters? perhaps using some other keys like appname or something?

3 REPLIES 3

Dan15
Contributor

Strange, when I placed the filter the traffic disappeared from the Top Applications Dashboard. This was the only check I did. I’m still able to see it under Application Flows, but not in the Browser. Probably my filter is also not working properly 😞

Ahmed_Haroun
New Contributor III

Hi Dany, 

thanks for teh answer, i wonder if you checked if this working, for me when i add multiple sip=xx,exclude; followed by another sip=xx,exclude; the last one only is matching and the first one is completely ignored.

Dan15
Contributor

This what I have in place:

dst=172.30.134.13,proto=gre,exclude;sip=10.101.2.5,exclude;sip=10.101.0.5,exclude;proto=udp,serverport=5246,exclude;proto=udp,serverport=5247,exclude;

Exludes GRE traffic towards analytics, excludes all traffic from the wifi controllers and CAPWAP Data from the Wifi clients.

GTM-P2G8KFN