cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guest and IoT Manager Splash Page

Guest and IoT Manager Splash Page

Matthew_Perry
New Contributor III
Is there anyway to change the Splash page for Guest and IoT Manager provisioner login? We want to use this for Students to on-board there own IoT devices and the current page will confuse our students as it doesn't have any University Branding.
3 REPLIES 3

Rodney_Lacroix
Extreme Employee
I'm not aware of any additional provisioner look-and-feel customizations on the roadmap for GIM, but I'll confirm with Product Management and, if I'm wrong, I'll let you know.

Matthew_Perry
New Contributor III
I had already changed those two setting, good to know I was not missing anything. Is it on the road map to be able to change this page as well?

Rodney_Lacroix
Extreme Employee
The only branding options currently available in GIM are on the Administration -> Preferences -> Look and Feel tab.

At this time the only modifiable options are the sidebar banner (and collapsed image) and the application text. There is no per-portal modifications you can make, as these are globally shared between admin, provisioner and self-service provisioner pages.

68a2691acd414d81946e24f161909899_940aaabf-1f23-4967-89c0-06b5493b9a76.png

If you're using NAC (Access Control Engines), you can get more granular with the self-registration configuration on the NAC portals in XMC, with color palettes and header/footers, etc.
GTM-P2G8KFN