cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deploy FlexViews without a restart of Netsight ?

How to deploy FlexViews without a restart of Netsight ?

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Hi,

I've learned that I'd share my FlexViews with my other Netisght users by uploading the files to the
/usr/local/Enterasys_Networks/NetSight/appdata/System/FlexViews/My
FlexViews/
directory of Netsight.

The problem is that I'd need to restart Netsight to force the update to every client.

Is there a other way to deploy it without a restart as a reboot of Netsight isn't very practical.

Netsight version 6.1.0.121 early build

Thanks,
Ron
6 REPLIES 6

davidj_cogliane
Contributor
Are saying to send the flexview to the other people you want to be able to use the flexview? The mibs are on the NetSight server, so anyone could access those.... Correct?

We are running 6.3.0.162.

Any other thoughts?

Hi, I saw this behavior in version 6.2 with mibs from mymibs directory. I was not able to replicate this with 6.3.0.162 It seems to me as fixed bug. It works in 6.3.0.162 in my case. Z.
Regards Zdeněk Pala

That is an interesting work around if restarting the server is an issue. My issue is that the FlexView displays but the fields do not populate. Any ideas?
The mibs were loaded onto the server and the server was restarted. Anyone is able to to see the data through console but noone is able to see through OneView.

Thanks

90aab4743a2348dca9174205f09bb267_RackMultipart20151001-8811-1srzggm-Capture_inline.png

GTM-P2G8KFN