Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

netsight 6.3.0.162 topology manager

netsight 6.3.0.162 topology manager

Husam
New Contributor II
Hi All,

I have downloaded the latest version of netsight 6.3.0.162. with evaluation license.

The problem I could not find the Topology manger in console nor in one view. It should be in the "Tools" menu in console interface, But I can't find it there nor anywhere else.

Anyone have an idea if there is a change related to this version of Netsight

ea2f481483af4d2f91a73390c509eedf_RackMultipart20151006-3591-uy6u26-netsight_console_inline.png

Thanks in advance,
Husam
14 REPLIES 14

LeoP1
Contributor
I have customers that are "full-time" users of Topology Manager and they are concerned about these missing features (VLAN and Spanning Tree overlays are the most requested).

I think Maps will be great, but we need these features.

-Leo

mp2014
New Contributor II
Hi,

topology managers spanning tree overlay is one of the most important features on working with maps. Would be great to see this in oneview maps!

Eric_Stinson1
Extreme Employee
Thank you all for the feedback on this. We are working on moving functionality to OneView and are currently also working to streamline workflows. We'll take this into consideration in future releases.

Thanks,
-Eric

davidj_cogliane
Contributor
We were discussing this at our office.

Are there plans to add the "click to ssh/telnet" option into the OneView map?

We figured topology manager was easier to make this work with because it was actualy running from your PC apposed to making it work from OneView which is web based.

Thanks

GTM-P2G8KFN