Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netsight 6.3 release date ?

Netsight 6.3 release date ?

Ronald_Dvorak
Honored Contributor
Hi,

could you please share the release date for Netsight 6.3 ?

2nd question - the v9.21 IdentiFi release notes list 6.3 as the only supported software version - is this information correct ?

-Ron
80 REPLIES 80

Bernard_Lozano
New Contributor II
Mike I received access yesterday thanks for looking into this.

Mike_Thomas
Extreme Employee
Luis Mendes I have added you as well. If there are any others with access trouble, let me know. I can check to see if you are put into the system for that.

Hi Mike,

Now everything makes sense... Adding the key you provided on NSJBoss.properties worked like a charm...

I was very confused about TM simply going away, or showing up on some installations and not on others.

I understand the migration to OV Maps, and support it... Until it gets finnaly deprecated, having this option gives us time to arrange things with longterm users.

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,

-Leo

Okay Leo, Here is what I have on this, after some discussion with engineering.
New deployments (OVA or ISO) will not include topology manager as we intend to totally deprecate this functionality moving forward in favor of Oneview Maps.Old deployments that are upgraded can have this turned back on via modification of the NSJBoss.properties file for adding text showLegacyApps=true, and then restarting the nsserver service or reboot. This modification of old maps is likely to not be available in 6.4.

Leo, I would open up a case in the GTAC to follow through on either online or via phone. It doesn't appear to be a universal experience, so we should follow it through so engineering gets some visibility into it.
GTM-P2G8KFN