I used to use Netsight on an Enterasys network. I am not on a Cisco network and I am trying to use Netsitght. Is this a practical thing to do? Currently I would like to do the following
- Use FlexViews to tell me broadcasts per second per port on my network
- Use FlexViews to tell me new flows per second per port on my network
- Use Oneview Daskboard to tell me how my switches are doing in terms of CPU and Memory usage flows etc.
- Use syslog to collect logs from all cisco devices and alert on things that concern me.
- Use Topology in OneView to build a map that is meaningful
Is it a pipe dream to have Netsight provide me this data on a Cisco network?
Currently the flexviews show me a big goose egg when running them against Cisco gear. And OneView shows me nada.
I have inventory manager working, and compass is nice but that is it really.