cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Netsight Map view

Netsight Map view

dr_watson
New Contributor
Hi Guys,i have created a new map in netsight with Juniper MX 104 and Extreme Networks Switche.I have now the problem that I have no automatic links on my map, llpd protocoll is on.An another Problem is that I can not change the interface on my map from the router from access to interswitch.
I am find nothing in the Internet about.....
Who can help me
11 REPLIES 11

StephanH
Valued Contributor III
Hello Thomas,

I can not confirm the behavior, you told, with my installation. I can create links with interswitch and access ports with different third party devices

Best regards
Stephan
Regards Stephan

dr_watson
New Contributor
Point one.i must unlook 0ne port on my router, only port to create a new link

9c0ed5642c3b482c9f5d0ecfea5cf894_RackMultipart20180606-108696-ikb0ok-1_inline.png

Pont 2.I must unconfigure the port to interswitch to se the link in my map

9c0ed5642c3b482c9f5d0ecfea5cf894_RackMultipart20180606-31370-qxcmhz-2_inline.png

How can io do it......

dr_watson
New Contributor
I have no idea what i can do yet....When i want to creat a limk i must configure this link auf interswitch.This is unfeasibly...

dr_watson
New Contributor
Yes, this is what i do not like by Extreme...

DH1
New Contributor III
I also have this problem with non-extreme devices. The lldp neighbor information shows each other on both nodes but the links are not created between them. I have also imported the MIBs from the vendor into the 3rd party folder and this does not help. I have even tried manually creating the links and when the screen refreshes they disappear.

I was told it would be fixed in version 8.1 but I am running 8.1.2.59 and it's still not fixed.

GTM-P2G8KFN