cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Wireless Controller visible when adding Wireless Controller flow sources to Purview in NetSight OneView

No Wireless Controller visible when adding Wireless Controller flow sources to Purview in NetSight OneView

Robert_Zdziebło
New Contributor

Hi All ! I am having problem adding wireless controller to purview, using as a source following article: https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000080285. The thing is that I have no Wireless Controller on the list when trying to add Wireless Controller flow sources. The drop-down list is empty. Of course, I have EWC visible in my NetSigth/OneView device list. NetSight and Purview is 6.3.0.142, EWC is 9.21.02.0014. Anyone can help ? REGARDS Robert

12 REPLIES 12

Robert_Zdziebło
New Contributor
I just upgraded Java to the latest version - no change. PV and EWC are using the same snmp creds.

Mike_Thomas
Extreme Employee
I would open a case with the GTAC to troubleshoot further.

Robert_Zdziebło
New Contributor
I am using SNMPv3. I tried to setup different versions, but I am able to connect only using v3 (as expected). I was able to walk through PurView MIB database using MIB Tools, so the snmp version is not the issue.

Mike_Thomas
Extreme Employee
Are you modeling with SNMPv1 or v3? Maybe the profile is set incorrectly to make contact?

Robert_Zdziebło
New Contributor
Any suggestions ?
GTM-P2G8KFN