cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

OneView, using Scheduler for APs Down Summary possible?

OneView, using Scheduler for APs Down Summary possible?

Jtonic
New Contributor II
Hello All,

In OneView (Netsight Suite 6.3.0.162) there is a wonderful built in report for "APs Down Summary" under Reports>Wireless>APs Down Summary. For the life of me I can't figure out how to get Scheduler to automate the emailing of this built in report. I can figure out how to create a new schedule but this report is not present in any of the available options.

Any input will be greatly appreciated. If this is not possible, we are looking for any solution that will automate giving us a daily list VIA email of APs that are "Down" status.

Thanks,

Jon
16 REPLIES 16

Hello, 

I'm new to Extreme equipment but this report is something I would like to get working. I do see the report within reports but when I try and create the schedule so it can be emailed I don't see it, am I doing something wrong or is there another way to send out emailed reports other than Scheduled.

Thank you!!

Hello Nelson,

Unfortunately I do not have access to the files that were initial provided by Frank Thomas 5 years ago, but I may  have a solution. 

I've attached a file here, save this file is XMC under /usr/local/Extreme_Networks/NetSight/appdata/OneView/MyReports

In XMC Gui go into Reports and hit the "Refresh" button at the bottom.

There should be a new report under the "Wireless" Category that is now schedulable. Let me know if it doesn't work. 

Thanks
-Ryan

Weird, that one doesnt show up in reports but does show up in schedule. Thank you!!! 

I was thinking I was missing a step somewhere.

Scheduling is the right way to get the report by email.
Please explain what do you mean by "I don't see it". Screenshots may help us to understand.

------------------------------
Regards

Zdeněk Pala
------------------------------
Regards Zdeněk Pala

Sorry, I should have known better lol. Below you will see. 

As you can see it shows within the reports menu
893148c6ac7647d387e8778077ff686d.png

But when I go to schedule it I dont see that as an option. 
8f675865c7914aef94c399fc8b394322.png
c189e502b8e846bca810b28ee99f16aa.png
GTM-P2G8KFN