cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Share your custom Flexviews with the community

Share your custom Flexviews with the community

Stephen_Jarbeck
New Contributor
I have created a few custom Flexviews and find these really valuable. For example one custom Flexview queries my APC UPS and reports power consumption, battery life, and estimated run time. I'm sure others in the community have created their own custom Flexviews. My suggestion would be to allow users to upload their custom flexviews and share these with the community. This will help novices and veterans alike by giving them another resource to quickly expand the functionality of Netsight. If this idea takes off I would also recommend that within Netsight there is an easy import tool of Flexviews. (There might already be but I haven't found it. Currently I copy these from the directory itself.) Let me know what you think.
27 REPLIES 27

Robert_Nielsen
New Contributor
Jason,

Please re-enable the Flexviews you had put out there previously. Box indicates they have been removed. Thanks

Bob

Jason_Parker
Contributor
All, FYI I will try to share more of the Flexviews I collected over the years in the future Jason

Jason_Parker
Contributor
Simon, I am not aware of a way as I do not think that there is a MIB for this information Maybe others would know this answer Jason

Simon_Read
New Contributor II
I really haven't spent enough time creating new Flexviews, so I think this is a great idea. I've recently seen a number of demonstrations of software applications that seem to monitor MOS scores on our Enterasys network, simply via SNMP. I'm wondering if anybody knows how we can do this via Flexviews?

This is a great question on its own and I think others in the community might have recommendations for this question. Please reference the new topic here: Has anyone monitored MOS scores with Flexviews?
GTM-P2G8KFN