cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Engine - FlexReports - No data

Site Engine - FlexReports - No data

rafaelfernandes
New Contributor

In Site Engine, when I go to Network > FlexReports there is no data being read about our devices. What do I need to check to exhibit the information correctly?

PS: I'm interested in seeing information about "Device Bandwidth"!

4 REPLIES 4

samantha789
New Contributor

@rafaelfernandes wrote:

In Site Engine, when I go to Network > FlexReports there is no data being read about our devices. What do I need to check to exhibit the information correctly?

PS: I'm interested in seeing information about "Device Bandwidth"!

To view data in Site Engine FlexReports, ensure network connectivity, check device discovery, verify FlexReport configuration, inspect device configuration, and review Site Engine configuration. Check network connectivity, review device discovery, inspect FlexReport configuration, check device configuration, and review Site Engine configuration.

Robert_Haynes
Extreme Employee

I wouldn't say that there's no data being read. The data is being plotted however it all appears to be zero's.

If could also be that historical statistics collection is not enabled on those devices. Right-click a device -> More Actions -> Collect Device Statistics. Is Historical enabled? This would also be reflected as a checkmark in the Stats column in inventory listings.

Hello Robert! I've verified that and all of our switches are with Stats checked with Historical option selected. I can see information beeing read, however none of them are available in FlexReports.

PS1: We use SNMPv3.
PS2: If I go to Reports > Custom Report I can see graphs plotted correctly.

rafaelfernandes_0-1728912248163.png

It looks like for the original report you were referencing we rely on the following SNMP OID and not all devices report data back on these OIDs.

Device IPv4 Bandwidth (kbps). Source (SNMPv1): ipSystemStatsInOctets + ipSystemStatsOutOctets Source (SNMPv2c/v3): ipSystemStatsHCInOctets + ipSystemStatsHCOutOctets

The custom report you generated is for PORT information which would require you to also enable statistics collection separately at the per-port level which is a different pair of OIDs.

I would suggest getting the collection of OIDs and manually walking the MIBs on your devices to confirm they are answering to / able to provide that information back to XIQ-SE.

GTM-P2G8KFN