cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Why is my Report 'Top devices by IP traffic" showing zeroes? There is traffic ....

Why is my Report 'Top devices by IP traffic" showing zeroes? There is traffic ....

Sacha_Brys
Contributor

bf4237ae5bf141b99f271432769f0e98_08be52fa-ff53-45d5-a5a0-df7723869e8d.jpg

bf4237ae5bf141b99f271432769f0e98_08be52fa-ff53-45d5-a5a0-df7723869e8d.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Sacha_Brys
Contributor
Hi, after more than 5 days, there is still no traffic monitored under the option. 'Top devices by IP traffic'.
What did I forgot to monitor?
  • I did configure collect device stats
  • I did select the interfaces to enable stats collection
Thanks

Sacha_Brys
Contributor
Hi, thanks for the info.
I did now configure the collect device stats and the port stats, but at this moment it is still showing me zeroes.
Maybe I have to wait a period ?
Thanks again.

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II
To enable statistics collection for a device:
In your left panel of XMC select Network, then go to Devices tab. Right-click on your devices (before that you can do multiple selection with CTRL and/or SHIFT buttons), hover on "Device" and select "Collect Device Statistics". You can select Monitor or Historical mode, depending on your requirements.
To enable statistics collection for interfaces:
In Network->Devices right-click on your device, go to View->Interfaces. In new tab you should see interfaces and be able to right-click on one or more of them and enable statistics collection right away. Two modes are available as well.
More in the manual: https://emc.extremenetworks.com/content/oneview/docs/l_ov_get_start.htm?Highlight=enable%20statistics%20collection#enable_data_collection

Hope that helps,
Tomasz

Sacha_Brys
Contributor
Hi, thanks for your feedback.
I did enter syslog server, and snmp V3.
The switches I have troubles with are Extreme networks ERS 4950.
How do I enable statistics collection on these switches?

Thanks in advance.

greetz
Sacha
GTM-P2G8KFN