Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A stale record was found in the redirector

A stale record was found in the redirector

harrifreshwater
New Contributor

Good morning,

We're having a problem with the above which I've seen a lot of forum posts about. We bought 2 Extreme AP305c access points from eBay and can't onboard them due to the redirector error.

I've raised a ticket but have just been chasing an answer since the 9th of this month.  @SamPirok - I've seen that you've been able to assist other users with freeing up devices hitting this error. Are you able to assist us by any chance?

Thanks,
Harri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Harri! I can certainly help you with this, can you send me the serial numbers please? If you'd rather send them to me directly, please feel free to email me directly at community@extremenetworks.com; or you can directly message me on the community if that's easier for you. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Harri! I can certainly help you with this, can you send me the serial numbers please? If you'd rather send them to me directly, please feel free to email me directly at community@extremenetworks.com; or you can directly message me on the community if that's easier for you. 

Thank you Sam! I'll send you the serial numbers over separately now, you're a true hero!

Thanks,
Harri

GTM-P2G8KFN