Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aerohive SR2348P and Delta Updates

Aerohive SR2348P and Delta Updates

RobertD1
Contributor

Hello,

Does the SR2348P switch support delta updates as I made a port type change to a single interface and saw the Configuration was updating but then the switch rebooted which came as a surprise.

When do Update you don't see an option for delta or complete like you do with EXOS switches.

I now feel reluctant to change the configuration of this switch if it reboots each time. Beforehand the audit delta showed all interfaces so maybe this was the reason why? Afterwards I tried again and only see the delta change but I don't want to update the config and reboot a second time to prove a point.

Thanks

Rob

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your response and testing too. The release of the SR2348P is 1.0.1.29 with IQ agent 1.1.34.

I changed the port type for one access port, changing the VLAN membership essentially for the port.

I clicked on Update and disabled the checkbox for upgrading any software and left the update Network Policy and Configuration checked. The key might be that the Network Policy has been updated with a new port type and might be this that forces the reboot?

Thanks,

Rob 

GTM-P2G8KFN