cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any plans to implement a dark mode on XIQ web interface and the mobile onboarding app?

Any plans to implement a dark mode on XIQ web interface and the mobile onboarding app?

kfarley
New Contributor

First of all, great work team on the XIQ platform and mobile onboarding app.
they’re easy to use and Demo great for my clients.

One thing that came to mind the other day from looking at other platforms is a lack of dark mode.

I know this is super Nit-picky but it would be super awesome to have! 

think about the eyes you’ll save! 🙂

as always, keep up the amazing work team!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

That is a great suggestion! I’d encourage you to submit that as a feature request with your local sales engineer (SE). I’m also going to pass on your suggestion internally, but feature requests filed by customers have more weight behind them. If you’re unsure who to reach out to for your SE, please let me know and I’ll send that information over to you directly. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

SamPirok
Community Manager

I checked the roadmaps I have access to and I’m not seeing anything like that planned at the moment. That said, I don’t have access to all the roadmaps so your SE might have more information on that than I do. If it turns out we do not have that in the plans yet, I’d encourage a second feature request so we can get that added in for you, I agree that would be another very useful feature. 

kfarley
New Contributor

Thanks Sam, i reached out to Alyssa,
is there any plans as well to add a “make a wish” button to XIQ?

that would useful for not only myself as a partner to show client but also for clients to directly add feedback on the overall look and feel!

you rock!

SamPirok
Community Manager

That is a great suggestion! I’d encourage you to submit that as a feature request with your local sales engineer (SE). I’m also going to pass on your suggestion internally, but feature requests filed by customers have more weight behind them. If you’re unsure who to reach out to for your SE, please let me know and I’ll send that information over to you directly. 

GTM-P2G8KFN