cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP 330 stuck at rebooting 65% ?

AP 330 stuck at rebooting 65% ?

jchamou
New Contributor

i migrated three devices from aerohive manger to extremecloud IQ and i got two devices up and running with new update firmware and configurations, but the third device looks like it updated to the newest firmware but now stuck at 65% rebooting. i tried reset and manually disconnect the ethernet cable.nothing have changed, if anybody know a fix to this please share it ? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jchamou
New Contributor

Hi Sam
it was saying rebooting 65% on the ExtremeCloud interface not updating. 

because it finished updating and got stuck in reboot or stuck applying the update i guess

but what i did at the end is just restart it one last time and left it until next day,

i checked it at night and it was still stuck at rebooting but came next morning and it was finally 

connected and working normally now, it just weird how this got stuck and i don’t know what solved the issue.

thanks for the reply,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jchamou
New Contributor

Hi Sam
it was saying rebooting 65% on the ExtremeCloud interface not updating. 

because it finished updating and got stuck in reboot or stuck applying the update i guess

but what i did at the end is just restart it one last time and left it until next day,

i checked it at night and it was still stuck at rebooting but came next morning and it was finally 

connected and working normally now, it just weird how this got stuck and i don’t know what solved the issue.

thanks for the reply,

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

When you disconnect the cable, does ExtremeCloud IQ still show the device as connected and updating? If so, that sounds like an issue with the ExtremeCloud interface and you’ll want to open a ticket with our support team so we can look in to that further with you. 

GTM-P2G8KFN