Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP30 Atom Configuration Updating stuck 28%

AP30 Atom Configuration Updating stuck 28%

horozco
New Contributor

Hi.

I have 4 ap30 atom installed. My problem is when i update the new configuration in delta the progress bar stuck in “Configuration Updating 28%” and the audit mark is in yellow. I tried to reboot the ap but a got the message “configuration related action is currently in progress” also unplugged form the power source but doesnt worked. The 4 ap are in the version 10.0.9.2.

2deed56f8ccf4756bc8c17548e4e9b78_fdab5785-f954-4e25-9cc7-c86ae9afc5fc.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello Horozco,

I ran into the same issue with an AP250  on same firmware version. I deleted the AP from XIQ (select AP and push trash can symbol) and added it again. As last step I did an full update and the AP works fine now.

Regards Stephan

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

joshhunter
New Contributor

I’m having the exact same issue with AP305C. I’ve raised a GTAC case.

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello Sam,

the problem is, the error is not reproduceable. Therefore I have no further information that i can give to the GTAC.

Regards Stephan

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I’m glad you all are finding a workaround for this issue, but if you can submit a technical support case for the root behavior, we can get our engineering team started on a more permanent fix. 

CalebG
New Contributor

I am experiencing this same problem, stuck at 28% as well and this does fix it.  However I find anytime I do a new Delta update the device reboots and this occurs again - and it appears the only fix is what you stated, delete-readd-fullconfig update.  My devices are AP305C

GTM-P2G8KFN