Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Azure AD PPSK

Azure AD PPSK

leonarit
New Contributor

Hi,

I’ve already posted a question in another category but I would like to check with someone that as knowledge/experience with ExtremeCloud IQ.

I would like to know if its possible to do the following setup with only ExtremeCloud IQ.

1 SSID + PPSK(password lifecycle managed thought Azure AD), each PPSK could be associated with a specific vlan/network policy.

I know that are some 3rd party providers that leverage the ExtremeCloud IQ API and use the Azure AD data to generate some PPSK, but I would like to know if it’s possible to do this with only Extreme hardware/software.

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, to the best of my knowledge we can only use active directories with 802.1x (RADIUS) SSIDs, PPSK SSIDs would use user groups hosted on XIQ.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ivanmuccini
New Contributor

Check out this https://cusna.io

It automates the lifecycle management of the PPSK of Azure AD users. You can map AD Groups so that for each it will be initialized a dedicated User GROup on XIQ with customizable User Policies (VLANs,  QoS, etc..) . Accounts are automatically terminated with users are deleted in AD.

support159
New Contributor

Use wiflex.eu

It costs, but is definitely worth it

Ivan2
New Contributor
@leonarit what are the other solutions that you are referring to create PPSK based on Azure AD users?

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, to the best of my knowledge we can only use active directories with 802.1x (RADIUS) SSIDs, PPSK SSIDs would use user groups hosted on XIQ.

GTM-P2G8KFN