cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access a site's webpage/APs etc

Can't access a site's webpage/APs etc

tcarrington
New Contributor III

Hi, I've been using this for 5+ years. I log in, then I click on the school, and then i can do things with the APs etc.

Today it says it cannot connect me to the site.  

Unable to redirect to selected account.

What has changed? I fairly recently (this year? last year) changed the login to be a generic email rather than my own work email. 

To my knowledge, we've never paid for any of the cloud Hivemanager stuff. Has that changed?

The account in question is Monkston Primary school.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ash_Finch
Contributor III

Looks like this is fixed now for anyone that hasn't tried to login since yesterday.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

i also raised a support case. and the support is 0.  

tcarrington
New Contributor III

hmm, I don't know what to say about that then. Maybe I'm logging in here (there?) with an email address from an institution that does have support (a def. possibility)

It's affecting both Connect & Pilot instances now. Got a similar response that they're working on it and it's raised as a P1. Particularly an issue for us as we've lost access to many instances...Informed the workaround is to request the VIQ owner to add a new email account (could be a mail system, e.g., Gmail, supporting alias like"name+variation@xxx.com") for local admin access.

tcarrington
New Contributor III

ok, so with my other school/login it goes straight to IQ Connect, all is fine

with this one I log in and get to https://extremecloudiq.com/entry#/multiplevhms   with title of ExtremeCloudIQ PILOT
where I can "Manage my network" on the left hand side, which eventually takes me to an IQ Connect page with no devices/location/info etc, which feels like what my other school is, but with this school I've always clicked the bit on the right hand side which is 
"Manage Other Deployments

You also have access to the following accounts

Monkston Primary School
"
and it's when I click on that I have the issue. 
I don't know why there is this https://extremecloudiq.com/entry#/multiplevhms intermidiate stage, I don't know why it is PILOT, the school have never paid for anything except the APs as far as I know (though that knowledge only goes back to 2017).
Do I have to set up a IQ Connect thing, onboard all the APs and go from there? That sounds like a lot of work, especially as I can't access the Hive(?) to off-board the APs?

MKramer
New Contributor

Hi,

same problem here. Can't access to any of our APs anymore - last successful login at Sept. 30. Support can't help because of free version of XIQ. 

Would be nice to get any information what do do.

GTM-P2G8KFN