cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

Eisa
New Contributor

I am trying to add an AP to extremcloud IQ connect  , but get this error: 01221703310787 A stake record of the device was found in the redirector. Can please give it free.th x

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Eisa, thanks for the mention, that device should be free to add to your inventory now. Please let me know if you have any further issues adding that device! 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know @Trummel, I see that device as currently registered to a different user in our system, I’ll need to get their permission to remove the old record before you’ll be able to add that device to your inventory. I’ve emailed the original owner now, I’ll let you know as soon as I hear back. If you’re still in contact with the original owner and can encourage them to respond to my email, that may help move things along here. 

Trummel
New Contributor II

Hi.  

It's been a year now, I presume the original owner of these AP's has not responded or doesn't exist anymore.  Is there anything else we can do to get these devices connected?  I actually have 2 of these that I bought at the same time.  The Serial numbers are 012221703020427 and 012221703020432.

Trummel
New Contributor II

I have a used AP122.  it says

‘01221703020427 A stake record of the device was found in the redirector’. 

Can I get this released, or is it scrap?

@Sam Pirok is this something you can help with?

Thanks

Eisa
New Contributor

Thank you, After Hard Reste everything work perfekt. Thx.

GTM-P2G8KFN