Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captive web portal custom image not saving

Captive web portal custom image not saving

jonesmartinsam
New Contributor

Hello,

I have a deployment I am supporting where the client wants the captive web portal to show there business logo. I showed them a demo of the one i made before Extreme bought Aerohive but now I am unable to save the custom image and reverts to the default one. Is this something that is now a licence option or is my legacy (Aerohive days) cloud IQ Connect account borked in some way. Any help would be great. 

5261d444f5614f42a7f4a193b0618438_b33ff873-ee1c-47a1-85ac-cfea570b520d.png

5 REPLIES 5

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jonesmartinsam, I just tried this out in my Connect lab and I saw some odd behavior. I was able to add the second logo file to the customize CWP page, but after I clicked save (saw no errors) and opened the logo drop down menu again there was only the default logo. However, when I closed out of the CWP customize page and then went back in, then I saw my second logo. Could you give that a try?  

To answer your question though, it looks like you should be able to adjust the CWP logo when using Connect. Typically, if a feature isn’t available in Connect, it will be greyed out and have a gold arrow pointing up in a gold circle to indicate you can get that feature by upgrading to Pilot (or what used to be know as HiveManager NG Select during the Aerohive days). 

GTM-P2G8KFN