cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downgrading from pilot to connect

downgrading from pilot to connect

lthomas
New Contributor

I would like to downgrade my pilot back to connect but it seems from what I am reading you cannot do that. Is their anyway to backup my network policies and or devices and delete my pilot account and reregister for connect and import my devices and network policies.

• VIQ ID: 58494
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

For completeness here is a sort step by step guide ?:

Regards Stephan

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

For completeness here is a sort step by step guide ?:

Regards Stephan

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Just adding on to Stephan’s answer here, you can change the email in your original account so that you can register for your Connect instance with the same email address. To do this, log in to XIQ> Click the silhouette icon in the top right corner> Global Settings> Account Management> Open the original user record and change the email there.

If you’re unable to manage your devices right now because your license expired, please let me know what email address you registered with originally and how many APs you have onboarded in the current instance, and I’ll see if we can get you a temporary license so you can migrate over to Connect.

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

here you will see how to onboard an remove devices:

https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000056853

and here a way to preserve the config until the AP is part of the new account:

Regards Stephan

lthomas
New Contributor

I can not manage any of my devices. What would be my best course of action to get my devices to a connect account. I would prefer to use the same email address I am using for this account. I can setup my network policies again but I want to make sure my access points can be moved over without being stuck in the pilot version.

GTM-P2G8KFN