cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The device appears to be in use by another VIQ and A stake record of the device was found in the redirector

The device appears to be in use by another VIQ and A stake record of the device was found in the redirector

junjie
New Contributor

I have bought used equipment from an other  AP230, AP390

I am trying to add my device to ExtremeCloud but got an error Aerohive AP230 : A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.  The device serial No. is  02301410101006

and error Aerohive AP390: The device appears to be in use by another VIQ. The device serial No. is 03901505300168

Please help me what to do so I can add my device to ExtremeCloud Connect?
Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reaching out about those devices. I see these devices registered to a different user in our system right now and we will need to get permission from the original owners to move the devices out of their inventory. I have emailed them requesting their permission, if you are still in contact with the original owners and can encourage them to respond to my email that may help move things along. Please let me know if you have any questions in the mean time.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

junjie
New Contributor

Thank you for your help!

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reaching out about those devices. I see these devices registered to a different user in our system right now and we will need to get permission from the original owners to move the devices out of their inventory. I have emailed them requesting their permission, if you are still in contact with the original owners and can encourage them to respond to my email that may help move things along. Please let me know if you have any questions in the mean time.

GTM-P2G8KFN