Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Extremecloud Connect auto upgrade to Extremecloud Pilot

Error Extremecloud Connect auto upgrade to Extremecloud Pilot

HDT_IT
New Contributor

Hi Team,

Hi everyone, I am using Extremecloud Connect account. Today it automatically upgraded to Extremecloud Pilot itself and at this point I no longer have the management of my wifi device. How do I switch back to Extremecloud Connect.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, I just received word that the issue should be cleared up now. If you’re still seeing issues with your Connect instances, please let me know. Thanks for your patience while we worked on this fix. 

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, I just received word that the issue should be cleared up now. If you’re still seeing issues with your Connect instances, please let me know. Thanks for your patience while we worked on this fix. 

HDT_IT
New Contributor

Hi, I checked and found that I transferred my extremecloud connect account, but could not add new devices.

molivares
New Contributor

Hello, I just checked my cloud again, they are all with the correct license, I really appreciate the support.

molivares
New Contributor

Hi I also present the same problem, from one day to the next all my clouds went to pilot license and there are some that had not been modified for a long time. 

My VIQ ID: VHM-XKRLXHOS

GTM-P2G8KFN