cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXOS stacking and Cloud IQ

EXOS stacking and Cloud IQ

PRobbins
New Contributor II

I have onboard a couple of X460-G2 stacks into cloud IQ, and although it recognises them as stacks and they are connected, the stacking icon is red and states 3 switches missing, but then gives the serial numbers of the missing switches, so it must know about them !  

I am wondering if its an issue with cloudIQ - they are running the latest agent 0.412 or the fact the stack is connected via alternate stacking rather than standard cascade cables and modules.  anyone else seen this issue or know how to resolve ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

PRobbins
New Contributor II

so i found the solution - you have to onboard all the serial numbers individually  within the stack to get it show correctly - you will then get a blue stacking icon  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ruben2
New Contributor

Hello.

I have a question. I form the Stack by CLI, for example 3 Switch, I connect the Master of the Stack to the internet and I upload this MASTER to the Extreme Cloud. only with this master SW connected to the internet does the other two Switches form the stack on the dashboard.

postscript, all three devices are uploaded to Extreme Cloud

PRobbins
New Contributor II

so i found the solution - you have to onboard all the serial numbers individually  within the stack to get it show correctly - you will then get a blue stacking icon  

GTM-P2G8KFN