cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme Cloud IQ Newbie Questions

Extreme Cloud IQ Newbie Questions

tjhyatt
New Contributor

We migrated from Hivemanager to Extreme Cloud IQ earlier this year and are very disappointed.  Anyone know how to disable the Client Reporting “feature” on a switch using the device template?  We would rather not use the manual config for each switch.  Could it be done using supplemental CLI commands?  We would like to view only the clients directly connected to the switches.  Also,  GTAC suggested I ask for a feature request.  Anyone know how to do that?  Thanks in advance for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hopefully someone can jump in on your questions regarding the client reporting feature, but for submitting a feature request you’ll want to talk to your local sales engineer (SE). If you can let me know generally where you are located, I can send you the contact information for a local SE near you. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know, I’ve just sent you a private message with your local sales engineers contact information. Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

tjhyatt
New Contributor

Thanks Sam!  We are in Western North Carolina near Asheville.

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hopefully someone can jump in on your questions regarding the client reporting feature, but for submitting a feature request you’ll want to talk to your local sales engineer (SE). If you can let me know generally where you are located, I can send you the contact information for a local SE near you. 

GTM-P2G8KFN