cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ExtremeCloud IQ 21.3.10.38 client screen refresh button

ExtremeCloud IQ 21.3.10.38 client screen refresh button

dstarkman
New Contributor II

I’ve tried 2 different browsers and the refresh button on the client screen is not working. The only way to refresh the screen is to use the refresh button on the browser. Is this problem across the board on all locations or just the US East I wonder?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know Ash! This is a known bug at this point but I’m not seeing a resolution time frame yet. If you want to open a case for tracking, you should be notified via the case when we have an estimated resolution time. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know Ash! This is a known bug at this point but I’m not seeing a resolution time frame yet. If you want to open a case for tracking, you should be notified via the case when we have an estimated resolution time. 

Ash_Finch
Contributor III

Just found the same issue on the ie/Amsterdam server.

SamPirok
Community Manager

Could you send me the case number in a private message so I can follow up on it from our side of things for you?

dstarkman
New Contributor II

The refresh button does nothing. In order to refresh the client screen I have to refresh the entire browser. It works fine on devices but not on clients. I have now tried three different browsers. Chrome, Edge and Firefox. It worked until the IQ updated. Something broke in the IQ update. I have a case open but nobody has even looked at it for two days. It’s not too bad of a problem functionally but if you like to use Default View when you refresh the browser it puts me back on IOT View.

GTM-P2G8KFN