Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ExtremeCloud IQ - Floor alignment

ExtremeCloud IQ - Floor alignment

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

according the online help there is a possibility to align floorplans in a building.

Here is the related paragraph:

“If the position of a floor is offset in relation to the position of other floors in a building, enter values in the Floor Alignment section to indicate the X- and Y-axis offset distance.”

But I can’t find that section, to edit the alignment.

Does anyone know where to set this and possibly have a picture?

In HiveManager Classic there is the same function well documented.

Regards Stephan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

I received the official answer from GTAC now. Floor alignment is not supported in ExtremeCloud IQ.

It is a mistake that the description for this is still in the help. This will be removed in the future release.

I will open an FR because this feature is still necessary in XIQ Cloud and I do not understand why it is no more present.

Regards Stephan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

I received the official answer from GTAC now. Floor alignment is not supported in ExtremeCloud IQ.

It is a mistake that the description for this is still in the help. This will be removed in the future release.

I will open an FR because this feature is still necessary in XIQ Cloud and I do not understand why it is no more present.

Regards Stephan

StephanH
Valued Contributor III

Hello Sam,

thank you for your answer. I opened a GTAC case. 

When I have an answer, I'll write here.

Regards Stephan

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stephan, I took a look at the Network 360 plan tab in my lab and I’m not able to find these settings anywhere. I also ran this past one of our senior XIQ techs but he couldn’t find them either. It’s possible that setting was removed and we need to update the help guide to reflect that, but I can’t be sure. I’d encourage you to open a support ticket to see if this was intentional, and if not we can file a bug report to get those settings visible again. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful here. 

GTM-P2G8KFN