cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Failed to join domain: Invalid logon credentials error on Aerohive WAP250

Failed to join domain: Invalid logon credentials error on Aerohive WAP250

kozariana
New Contributor

I am receiving this message on each of my Aerohive WAP 250's: "Failed to join domain: Invalid logon credentials". The issue seems to stem from a wrong password being used for the Active Directory authentication. I cannot seem to find the area in the ExtremeCloudiq console to update the password that is being used. I am on version 24.6.0.79 of the ExtremeCloudIQ platform. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction as to where I go to change the user name/password that is used for the AD authentication and accompanying Domain join for the WAP? Please see attached screenshot. I found the area to change the Admin Credentials related to Telnet/SSH/Console. But I believe the Active Directory user name/password used for joining the WAP to the domain is a different credential than that one. Any assistance you can offer will be appreciated. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Ash_Finch
Contributor III

Hello,
It'll be in the SSID that's connecting to the AD environment to connect users, so go to configure > network polices > edit the relevant policy > select the SSID using AD Authentication and edit the RADIUS server section and edit the relevant tab that is associated to that AP/credential.

GTM-P2G8KFN