Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fragattacks

Fragattacks

dpanev
Contributor

Hey Guys,

are extreme ap’s infected of this open door? If so, is there a workaround or a hotfix coming?

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi guys, thanks for the mention, I just posted our vulnerability notice regarding the FragAttacks here: 

Please let me know if you have additional questions and I’ll do my best to get you answers quickly. 

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

markus_dach
New Contributor

Hi Sam, now the Firmware 10.51.20 is released,

I’m wondering if all APs in the 38xx range are now fixed- in the release notes only the 3805 and 3825 models are mentioned, whats about the other models ( e.g. AP3865e )?:

Enhancements in 10.51.20.0003: wns0022969 Added Security Vulnerabilities (QCA) patch for AP 38xx (3805 & 3825) models

Are you able to check if all other models are also fixed?

markus_dach
New Contributor

Thank you Sam, now the Article is also updated.

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi @markus.dach, sorry for the delay there, the update went out this morning. The part I think you’re looking for specifically would be: 

• 10.51.20 (38xx models) [End of July 2021]

Is that what you needed? If you need any further information please let me know and I’ll be happy to look in to it for you. 

markus_dach
New Contributor

Hi Sam, thank you very much for your actions on this, do you have any new details? Ohter APs than the 3805 are still not mentioned in the schedule for hotfixes.

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi @markus.dach, I reached out to the security team with your question and I’m told there is an update coming later today that will address the 38xx AP plan. I’ll check back with you tomorrow to make sure that information covers what you’re looking for. 

GTM-P2G8KFN