cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to get a list of BSSID's?

Is there a way to get a list of BSSID's?

Nasha
New Contributor

Hi!

I need an export of all our AP’s and their corresponding BSSID’s.
Since we have roughly 900 AP’s I al not planning on doing this manually. Is there a way to get this export from both the cloud and the hivemanager(classic)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

reinhardg
Contributor II

You can export your device inventory. You’ll get a csv-file containing the base MAC-addresses of your APs. Then go to Manage → Devices. Select one of your APs and go to Utilities → Status → Interface. There you can see the base MAC-address of your AP and the BSSIDs of your SSIDs. There is a difference between the BSSIDs and the base-MAC which is the same on all APs. So you can pick up the base-MAC from the csv-file and add the differences.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

reinhardg
Contributor II

You can export your device inventory. You’ll get a csv-file containing the base MAC-addresses of your APs. Then go to Manage → Devices. Select one of your APs and go to Utilities → Status → Interface. There you can see the base MAC-address of your AP and the BSSIDs of your SSIDs. There is a difference between the BSSIDs and the base-MAC which is the same on all APs. So you can pick up the base-MAC from the csv-file and add the differences.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nasha, unfortunately I’m not seeing a way to get that information from the HiveManager. I’d recommend opening a feature request with your sales engineer to see if we can add that data to future releases. 

GTM-P2G8KFN