Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with ML Insights - Client 360 not showing all clients

Issue with ML Insights - Client 360 not showing all clients

systemscsn
Valued Contributor

Hi,

Been a while.

I was trying to find a device on our wifi, and normally I click on Client 360 and type in an IP, MAC address, etc. and it would show me when it was connected, if it still is and what AP it is connected to.

For background, I have three SSID's.  One for faculty, one for students and a guest one.

I have a device im trying to find, and for some reason it wasnt coming up when I put in its name, IP or MAC address.  Then I noticed that its only showing the faculty SSID when I open Client 360.  So im not searching across all my SSID's like i used to do, and I cant find a way to get it back to checking all SSIDs.

Whats going on?  why is that? and how the hell do I get it back to searching all SSID's?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jason.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

systemscsn
Valued Contributor

Never mind I found it.  I have NO IDEA how, but the filter was set to only show that faculty filter.... I know 100% I DIDNT change the filter, and am pretty much the only one that uses the XIQ interface.  WTHeck is that about!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

systemscsn
Valued Contributor

Never mind I found it.  I have NO IDEA how, but the filter was set to only show that faculty filter.... I know 100% I DIDNT change the filter, and am pretty much the only one that uses the XIQ interface.  WTHeck is that about!

GTM-P2G8KFN