cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage / Delete user creations when using IQ Cloud Captive Portal?

Manage / Delete user creations when using IQ Cloud Captive Portal?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Created an SSID with Cloud Captive Portal using ‘Request A Pin’

I’m trying to delete this account. 

First Question:

How do you delete this account, or find a user previously registered that currently isn’t attached to the network? At this time I have to connect the client to the wireless before any information that I can find becomes visible on the client, as per below:

9b3fa28960d542a8a3004a72af2a1ea2_12ccda60-7a78-4d8a-8896-5c0b72a63258.png

Second Question:

If I click on the MAC address shown in the screenshot I get the below, of which I can then delete said client:

9b3fa28960d542a8a3004a72af2a1ea2_1dcdaa30-087d-47dc-8b15-402ff090b497.png

Issue is if an delete it, you disconnect from the wireless and connect to the SSID again, it will let you straight back on? If you go to ‘Users’ as another area worth checking it is blank (this is not a live solution yet, hence sparse on users):

9b3fa28960d542a8a3004a72af2a1ea2_2f1c5de7-a2ec-4a18-af52-16507944b9f4.png

So in either case, and say should this also be doing Social Cloud CWP, where are the user creds stored, and managed.

Feel there is probably an area in IQ I am missing to manage cloud registered users?

Many thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You can manage your users by going to Configure> Users> Users> Check the box next to the user you want to remove> Click the trashcan icon to remove the user. If you have the SSID set up to allow self-registration, you’d need to set up a policy within your user profile to block a specific user if you want to prevent them from registering again.  Is that what you were looking for?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You can manage your users by going to Configure> Users> Users> Check the box next to the user you want to remove> Click the trashcan icon to remove the user. If you have the SSID set up to allow self-registration, you’d need to set up a policy within your user profile to block a specific user if you want to prevent them from registering again.  Is that what you were looking for?

GTM-P2G8KFN