Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XIQ licensing issues

XIQ licensing issues

Miguel-Angel_RO
Valued Contributor II

Hi @Sam Pirok ,

I have a licensing issue where the licenses are not appearing on a XIQ account linked to a customer account.

Apparently the customer account is linked to two different VIQ causing an “unknown error”:

9c56b89cf05c48f9bcdfa9791735e4e4_101a4a94-fbea-47cf-898f-f719f8cbe1a4.png

What can I do to solve this?

Thanks

Mig

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mig, I’m trying to see if this is a known issue, but I haven’t found anything yet. Could you clarify what you mean when you say the customer is attached to two different accounts? As far as I’m aware you can only register as an admin on one VIQ instance, and after that you can only be added as a user or external admin to other VIQ accounts. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

SamPirok
Community Manager

Also if you could send me the email they’re registered with, I can check a few things on our side. If you’d rather send that to me directly please feel free to email me at community@extremenetworks.com. 

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi Mig, I’m trying to see if this is a known issue, but I haven’t found anything yet. Could you clarify what you mean when you say the customer is attached to two different accounts? As far as I’m aware you can only register as an admin on one VIQ instance, and after that you can only be added as a user or external admin to other VIQ accounts. 

GTM-P2G8KFN