cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating to ExtremeCloud IQ

Migrating to ExtremeCloud IQ

souris
New Contributor

I’m attempting to migrate a customer from Aerohive HMOL Classic to ExtremeCloud IQ. I have managed to create an account using my email address but when I attempt to add the customer as an admin account it says “An admin account for "craig.lowe@albertpritchard.sandwell.sch.uk" already exists. Please try again using a different email address.”

The only place an admin account with this email address exists, or should exist, is on the original HiveManager Classic account.

How do I fix this?

JohnF
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ash_Finch
Contributor III

Potentially they may have signed up for a trial at some point or something along those lines, I’ve had similar before.
I’d either:
- Create a support case where they may be able to delete the account (not certain as I’ve not had to request this before)

- Add that email in as an external admin instead (no difference in terms of XIQ operation, just they won’t get a welcome email) and get them to do a password reset. They should then have access to the new XIQ when they log in and click the name of the XIQ in the list.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Ash_Finch
Contributor III

Potentially they may have signed up for a trial at some point or something along those lines, I’ve had similar before.
I’d either:
- Create a support case where they may be able to delete the account (not certain as I’ve not had to request this before)

- Add that email in as an external admin instead (no difference in terms of XIQ operation, just they won’t get a welcome email) and get them to do a password reset. They should then have access to the new XIQ when they log in and click the name of the XIQ in the list.

GTM-P2G8KFN