cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ML Insights Network 360 Plan not showing Heat Map Data on some of our maps

ML Insights Network 360 Plan not showing Heat Map Data on some of our maps

Randidly
New Contributor

ML Insights Network 360 Plan not showing Heat Map Data on some of our maps. Smaller Maps work fine Larger Maps won't load the heat maps. is there some kind of limit of AP's per map. It worked until a couple of months ago and then it got where sometimes it did and sometimes it didn't. Now only works on smaller maps "with fewer AP's"

Thanks In Advance

Didly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KevinP1
Contributor II

@Randidly We are having all kinds of issues with our maps as well. I’ve been in contact with GTAC and it is a known issue but they haven’t found a solution, nor do they have a time table of when it’ll be fixed, unfortunately.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

KevinP1
Contributor II

@Randidly We are having all kinds of issues with our maps as well. I’ve been in contact with GTAC and it is a known issue but they haven’t found a solution, nor do they have a time table of when it’ll be fixed, unfortunately.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I’m sorry for the confusion, you’d want to go to extremeportal.force.com> Support> Case Management to check on updates on your case. When you have an answer to the case, please feel free to share on this thread so others who have the same issue later on can see the fix. 

Randidly
New Contributor

Sorry I did open up a case And thought this was the reply I got 🙂

Thought that was what I was doing, can this case be passed on to “GTAC”

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

50 APs on a map should not be too many. That seems to indicate a larger issue, you may want to contact GTAC for troubleshooting assistance. 

GTM-P2G8KFN