cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring Unassociated Clients missing on one AP

Monitoring Unassociated Clients missing on one AP

bnolen1
New Contributor II

We have 47 APs. All have the same policy. I just noticed yesterday that one AP does not have the blue icon for Monitoring Unassociated Clients. I re-pushed the policy to it, rebooted, etc, still doesn’t show it. Why would that be?

b21564d258454074b185d7927df48e11_4c4a0434-ac3c-4bd4-a7a5-d4a63b4c99ec.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bnolen1
New Contributor II

Thank you for the reply!

Through your questions, I was able to see that this one for some reason had the Enable Presence Analytics disabled at the AP level (Under Configuration, Interface Settings, Wireless Interfaces).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad it was an easy fix! Thanks for letting us know the resolution!

bnolen1
New Contributor II

Thank you for the reply!

Through your questions, I was able to see that this one for some reason had the Enable Presence Analytics disabled at the AP level (Under Configuration, Interface Settings, Wireless Interfaces).

SamPirok
Community Manager

Also, could you confirm if the working and non-working APs are using the same radio profile? 

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thanks for that screen shot! Could you tell us what model APs you’re working with (working and non-working), what firmware versions you’re using (again on a working and non-working AP)?

Also, do you see that icon missing on a second browser?

Finally, would you be able to clear your browser cache and cookies, log out of XIQ, log back in, and see if the icon is still missing? 

GTM-P2G8KFN