Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification from IQ Cloud ???

Notification from IQ Cloud ???

imadam
New Contributor
Hi,
I don't know is it us or something is messed up with IQ cloud with managing renewals, expirations and other stuff. We don't get emails on renewals for our customer and often we get in trouble because expired license (just one of them not all of them) actually blocking you doing any changes on tenant. 

How do you guys managing this since we are unable to track that for customers nor look every single day if something is going to expire or not???

Thank you.
16 REPLIES 16

1ed31b6c0ce645529f8ec1598c152af1.pngif you hit contact sales, nothing will happen. There is no way to setup notifications, at least we don't see how to make it happen.

"If you don't see the License Management option under Global Settings, it means you don't have the right permissions to see this in XIQ, and you'll want to contact your XIQ administrator for access. " --> what do you mean by "XIQ administrator"??? Somebody from Extreme, us as partner or customer needs to turn this on?

Can you elaborate?

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
I'm happy to elaborate, your XIQ administrator is the person that originally set up the XIQ account. It would be someone in your own company. If you can give me your VHM ID or a serial number of a currently connected AP, I can try to find out what email address is currently in use as the main admin for your XIQ account. 

For contacting sales, if you can let me know generally where you're located, I can find a local sales contact to connect you to.

sent you email with serials and tenant name to community@extreme ...

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Thank you, I was able to find your VIQ instance and I've sent back the current administrators listed for your account. Unfortunately we can't tell who the main admin is, but if they log in and can see the license management page, then they are the admin for your account.
GTM-P2G8KFN