Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification from IQ Cloud ???

Notification from IQ Cloud ???

imadam
New Contributor
Hi,
I don't know is it us or something is messed up with IQ cloud with managing renewals, expirations and other stuff. We don't get emails on renewals for our customer and often we get in trouble because expired license (just one of them not all of them) actually blocking you doing any changes on tenant. 

How do you guys managing this since we are unable to track that for customers nor look every single day if something is going to expire or not???

Thank you.
16 REPLIES 16

The person that worked with Extreme to purchase the original key will get an email when the key is 30 days away from expiration.  --> in may case it is distributor. And if distributor miss this or that person is gone or whatever, we as Extreme reseller or Extreme customer are dead if water. This is poor design, worst I have see in industry.  Actually, Extreme way of handling this is worst in industry. Level of frustration we have with Extreme renewals is unbelievable. It is on level where we are getting ready to knock out Extreme out completely. 

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
I hear you about how frustrating this has been. I reviewed your post with my team just now and we are going to propose a new work flow today to help address this. What I'm going to propose to our internal teams is going to be that we send an email to everyone set up as an administrator in the XIQ account to warn you that a key will be expiring in the near future and provide steps for renewal. I'm hoping we can also add an option for administrators to opt out of that email notification as we do not want to send unnecessary emails where we can avoid it. Do you think this work flow would address your needs? Is there anything else you'd like to see added in that could help?
GTM-P2G8KFN