Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPSK on success page

PPSK on success page

markus_ottmann
New Contributor

Hello community,

I´ve build a customized CWP and imports the HTML files. But now the PPSK is not provided on the success page (success.html). What do I have to add to the success.html so that the PPSK is displayed again.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you very much for performing that test and letting us know the results. If the default object is having the same issue, that makes me think this is a bug we’d need to file a case for so our engineers can work on a fix for us. Would you be able to open a technical support case for this issue?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

markus_ottmann
New Contributor

O.k. that´s no problem. I will open a case …

Thanks for your support.

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thank you very much for performing that test and letting us know the results. If the default object is having the same issue, that makes me think this is a bug we’d need to file a case for so our engineers can work on a fix for us. Would you be able to open a technical support case for this issue?

markus_ottmann
New Contributor

Yes, (meanwhile) I´ve downloaded the Self-Reg-Return-PPSK-Example from the edit page of the new generated CWP and imported all files unchanged. When I connect to the Self-Reg-SSID, fill out and send the form the success page appears with the following sentence:

Login Successful
Thank you for registering.
Use the following Private Pre-Shared Key to the secure SSID:

But no PPSK is visible. I get only the email with the PPSK.

SamPirok
Community Manager

Do you have Return PPSK enabled on your CWP? If you do, are you using a custom built success page or the default one? 

GTM-P2G8KFN