Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPSK use in hotel

PPSK use in hotel

Kosiarek
New Contributor

Hi. 

Is it possible to prepare the configuration for a hotel using the ppsk (XIQ) mechanism so that the receptionist logs into the captive portal page as a dedicated user and generates credentials for the guest and a specific room along with the validity of these credentials?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dpanev
Contributor

You can create a guest management admin. This admin can create ppsks. The Usergroups have to be cloud users. And you have to assign the Usergroups to the receptionist. He can logg in with his own account, create x number of ppsks and can put his email and receive the credentials. If he creates only 1 Account he can put the telephone number or email of the guest and the guest will receive a password.on his email or telephone.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ivanm
New Contributor
Hi,
if you need a simplified dashboard to handle the provisioning and termination of users, you can check out this app:
https://cusna.io

It is fully integrated with Extreme IQ and avoid to having to use the Extreme IQ, so it is more suited for a receptionist.

Kosiarek
New Contributor

Hi. Thank you for your help. I was able to configure it. At first, I didn't notice where I can assign a user to access rights. Thank you very much for your help.

dpanev
Contributor

You can create a guest management admin. This admin can create ppsks. The Usergroups have to be cloud users. And you have to assign the Usergroups to the receptionist. He can logg in with his own account, create x number of ppsks and can put his email and receive the credentials. If he creates only 1 Account he can put the telephone number or email of the guest and the guest will receive a password.on his email or telephone.

GTM-P2G8KFN